02 Nov Check Out the Eufaula Memorial Library Fall Schedule
We are officially into the fall season, cooler days are straight ahead, and Eufaula Memorial Library is a warm, welcoming place to be anytime.
Whether you enjoy crafts, want to use a computer, or just want to sit quietly in the library, we have you covered.
Here are some of the events and activities, that just might pique your interest:
• 3-6:30 p.m. October 31—Blood Drive (Sign up at the library)
• 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Thursdays—Phenomenal Storytime with a librarian with experience and background in education
• 11 a.m. Mondays —Beginner tai chi classes
• 1 p.m. Mondays—Advanced tai chi classes
• 4 p.m. Wednesdays and 9 a.m. Fridays—Staying Active and Independent for Life exercise classes for older adults to support a healthy, balanced self
• 1:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays—Fundamentals of Academic Art for Youth programs centered around creativity and engagement
Visit our calendar at eols.org/events for more upcoming events, including:
• Teen programs that feature fun and trending activities
• Arts and crafts programs for all ages
• Book club meetings
• Themed book sales benefiting summer youth programs (Novels in November)
Please follow us on Facebook @EufaulaMemorialLibrary, or contact the library at 918-689-2291 for more details.
You will always be warmly welcomed when you visit the library or attend any of our programs, and we hope to see you soon!
Shymekia Adams is the branch manager of Eufaula Memorial Library, a branch of the Eastern Oklahoma Library System.